Bridges symbolise change and flexibility! They show us this simple philosophy: When you are on one side, you can easily move to the other side!
Our team has the skills and equipment to look after the whole construction project. From piling, precast elements, welding, concrete, formwork, guard rail installation or bridge barriers and bridge tie-in approaches.
We also offer the following services:
- Construction of new bridges
- Demolition of old structures
- Concrete, steel and timber bridge repairs
- Bridge strengthening services, including deck overlays, reconstructions and replacements
- Bridge rehabilitation, including lead paint removal and corrosion protection
- Concrete repairs, including spalls
- Bridge rail installation, upgrade and repairs
- Culvert construction and repairs
- Expansion joints
This bridge project involved:
- the removal of a fire damaged bridge over a Class 1 water way including the removal of the old wooden piles;
- the construction of a new temporary low-level water crossing and associated temporary roadworks;
- construction of new concrete abutments on piled foundations and the construction of a steel and precast concrete composite bridge with a cast insitu concrete deck.
Each of us is moving earth, forming a base, or preparing a land for the industries of something much bigger than ourselves.